Kohler Generators & Engines - NZ Distributor
- Operating Weight273 kg
- KW9 kW
9kW @ 1500RPM, 50 Hz Generator set, 1-Phase diesel genset. KOHLER diesel marine generators are efficient, compact and deliver smooth power on demand. Kohler offers a diesel generator to handle nearly any load requirement and are designed to power today's more sophisticated electronic devices. Equipped with the microprocessor-based Advanced Digital Control (ADC) and availability of the industry's most acoustically advanced sound shields, KOHLER diesel generators operate with an unparalleled level of performance. Model variations available on request
- Certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to Tier III marine auxiliary standards.
- Closed cooling sytem
- Heat exchanger
- Oil drain valve
- Remote start 12-pin connector
- Voltage regulation of ±1.0%
- Rotor and stator are coated with a high-bond epoxy varnish. Varnish helps prevent corrosion in high-humidity areas.
- Copper windings ensure minimal heat buildup. Insulation meets NEMA standards for class H insulation.
- Direct connected to the engine, the generator has sealed precision ball bearings with a precision-machined steel sleeve in the end bracket to prevent shaft misalignment and extend bearing life.