- Oversized bearings
- Thicker castings
- Hardened steel shafts
- Largest u-joints in the industry
- Continuous oil circulation for cool operation
- One piece propeller shaft
- Precision machined super alloy gears
- No corrosive exhaust through drive
- No failure-prone cone clutch
Konrad Marine is a leading manufacturer of stern drive propulsion systems for global marine applications. The Konrad PRS (Performance Replacement System) is a direct bolt-on for obsolete TRS* drives. The old TRS drives and transom assemblies are simply pulled off and the new PRS drives are slid right on over the same bolts.
The engines do not have to be removed. Anyone with a little mechanical know-how can install the PRS in less than a day.
*TRS is a trademark of Mercury Marine, a Brunswick Corporation. Original equipment manufacturer’s names are used for identification purposes only. We are in no way implying that any of our parts are the original equipment manufacturer’s product.